Windows 7 The Blue screen of death appears while playing Battlefield 3 !!?/

Cide

I'm having BSOD while playing Battlefield 3 every 30 minutes, it is realy anoying . I keep my drivers updated , i cleaned my whole PC and defragmented hard disk and cleaned regist files . well it did increase my performance but BSOD is still there, i stll expiriencing BSOD while playing Battlefield 3. I attached my dump files . Plz can anyone help me :frown: .
It would be very greatfull :) .

Attachments

• Dump.files.zip
    304.9 KB · Views: 198
Hi Cide and Welcome to The Forum.

STOP 0x00000116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR
Usual causes:
Video driver, overheating, bad video card, ?BIOS, ?Power to card

You're getting a Stop Error Code 116
(Link) "It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash. As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds. If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating. Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU. Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference. If so, it might be as simple as dust build up and subsequently inadequate cooling." - H2SO4

Ensure that none of the hardware is being over-clocked.
Ensure that the machine is adequately cooled. Chase out those dust bunnies!

See link to begin troubleshooting:STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR Troubleshooting.

Back