rbeldua

Honorable Member
62....................:pirate:

patcooke

Microsoft MVP
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
63 - the highest value unsigned number which may be held in 6 bits (111111 in binary and 77 in octal) and represents the value -1 in a six bit twos complement number system. As a sign and magnitude representation it represents the value -31. We'd best not go into the range of values represented by all the possible floating point representations eh?

Last edited:

patcooke

Microsoft MVP
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
64 is both a square (8 squared) and a cube (4 cubed). It is represented in octal by 100 and in binary by 1,000,000. 64 is also the smallest number having six prime factors.

patcooke

Microsoft MVP
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
65 is the magic constant in a 5 x 5 magic square (all rows, columns and diagonals add to 65):

Capture.JPG

Wow. How do you know so many numbers patcooke?! :zoned:

Definitely not to be confused with 666 :eek:

rbeldua

Honorable Member
In the year 67 AD St. Peter was executed in Rome. :redface:

patcooke

Microsoft MVP
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Wow. How do you know so many numbers patcooke?! :zoned:

Definitely not to be confused with 666 :eek:
I'm a mathematician - life and soul of parties! :p

Ciara

67 Website domain names can be of any length up to 67 characters :p

rbeldua

Honorable Member
atomic number 68 a trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group, occurs with yttrium

patcooke

Microsoft MVP
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Shame this thread seems to have stalled - is everyone avoiding 69 for some reason? I myself am doing a body swerve on the obvious reference and choose rather to edify readers with the fascinating fact that the square and the cube of 69 together use each and of the digits 0 - 9 once and once only! (69² =4,761 and 69³ = 328,509). Just think - had you not signed up to the Windows 7 Forums and not seen this thread you could have gone through your entire life in blissful ignorance of this essential fodder for the grey matter :p

Elmer

Extraordinary Member
Shame this thread seems to have stalled - is everyone avoiding 69 for some reason? I myself am doing a body swerve on the obvious reference and choose rather to edify readers with the fascinating fact that the square and the cube of 69 together use each and of the digits 0 - 9 once and once only! (69² =4,761 and 69³ = 328,509). Just think - had you not signed up to the Windows 7 Forums and not seen this thread you could have gone through your entire life in blissful ignorance of this essential fodder for the grey matter :p
I can now sleep safe in the knowledge of what significance 69 has.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.