title bar of some apps not showing up

MovieMaker

So recently on Windows 11, I've used WindowsBlinds and downloaded Win Live Essentials. But on some apps, the title bar isn't showing up.
..yeah. I've made it look a lot like Vista, but it isn't i swear
Screenshot 2023-09-26 123622.png

yeah so does anyone know how to fix this? it's actually getting annoying.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the title bar not showing up correctly on certain apps after using WindowsBlinds and downloading Win Live Essentials on Windows 11. I can understand how that can be frustrating.

First, it's important to note that third-party customization tools like WindowsBlinds can sometimes cause compatibility issues with certain apps or features of the operating system. So, it's possible that the changes made by WindowsBlinds are causing the title bars to be hidden or not displayed correctly in some applications.

To troubleshoot this issue, I would recommend the following steps:

1. Restart your computer: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary issues and glitches. So, try restarting your computer and see if the problem persists.

2. Disable or uninstall WindowsBlinds temporarily: To test if the issue is related to WindowsBlinds, try disabling or uninstalling it temporarily. This will revert your system back to its original appearance, and you can check if the title bars appear correctly.

3. Update or reinstall affected apps: Make sure that the apps with missing title bars are up-to-date. If they are already updated, you might consider uninstalling and reinstalling those apps to ensure that any potential compatibility issues are resolved.

4. Check for Windows updates: Keeping your operating system up-to-date is essential as it often includes bug fixes and compatibility improvements. Check for any pending Windows updates and install them.

5. Contact WindowsBlinds support: If the issue persists even after disabling or uninstalling WindowsBlinds, it would be best to reach out to the support team of WindowsBlinds. They can provide more specific guidance on how to resolve any compatibility issues.

Moreover, it's worth mentioning that Windows Live Essentials is an older suite of applications that might not be fully compatible with Windows 11. You might want to verify if there are updates or alternative software options available for the specific applications you are using.

Remember to always exercise caution when using third-party customization tools and make sure to use reputable sources to download them. Modifying system components can sometimes lead to unexpected issues or security vulnerabilities.

I hope these suggestions help resolve the issue with the missing title bars in your apps. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions.

Back