Windows 7 Transfering pic, video, and documents from w7 64 bit to w7 32 bit.

I have a hp laptop w/ w7 64 bit and I just bought an MSI all in one pc w/ w7 32 bit. Tried the easy transfer with a flash drive and was told could not transfer 64 bit to 32 bit files :(. Some tips said that this could be done manually but I'm not sure what that means. Is that w/ a data line? and physicaly connecting the two computers?:confused: Do I have to do it all thru emails. I'm not trying to transfer programs, just pics, video and documents.

Welcome any and all help with this.

Last edited:
Just copy and paste the individual files and folders you want to your flash drive and on from there to where you wan them.

Thanks for reminding me of basic computer functions, I really appreicate it. Now I'm having issues with my wireless logitech mouse. Went to control panel & then to devices & printers where it shows I have 4 mice. Recongized and checked the wireless mouse and still had issues. Plugged in the mouse that came with the PC and now it works. Any suggestions?

Try deleting them all from device manager, restarting and let it detect just the wireless one.

Back