Windows 7 Unable to see all installed programs in 'Uninstall or change programs' -tab

TheLotterMan

Hi!

Today I couldn't see all my installed applications in the 'Uninstall or change programs' tab.

It's only showing the x64 applications which are installed on C:\program files\
but it's not showing anything else. Nothing what is installed on D drive or to program files (x86) doesn't show up. This is kinda serious if you ask me, that bug like this exists.

There is one exception which shows on the list and that's Kaspersky Internet Security which I installed AFTER this problem occured and it's currently installed C:\porgram files (x86)\

Please help.

ortfty.jpg

Welcome to the Windows 7 Forums :)
Due to what I guess must be an indexing error, I found your thread at the very end of the support forum, sorry for the inconvenience.

Did you ever get this problem solved?

I did. But I had to reinstall the whole OS so I kind of didn't. Im pretty sure that a program called HyperCam2 deleted some important register values in its reinstall progress. So be aware of this bad program. The program itself is ok, but the uninstaller is dangerous. Atleast in win7 x64.

Last edited:
Glad the problem was resolved, again sorry we didn't come to your aid sooner, as mentioned your thread was on the last page of the support forum. I'll mark this post solved. :)

Thanks for using the Windows 7 Forums, see ya around ;)

Back