Windows 7 Unblock Youtube Videos

Spottedfeather

Honorable Member
For a long time, I had a playlist of videos on youtube, but in the last few weeks, it's said that the videos were blocked in my country. Weird that they were blocked all of a sudden. Is there any way to get them to play ?

Sounds like a typical Copyright issue. I had U2 songs on my list, and suddenly they weren't available. I guess the only way to get them to play is to buy the authentic and legal CDs / DVDs. In the long run, it's the only method that lasts.

I guess the only way to get them to play is to buy the authentic and legal CDs / DVDs.
Uhmm, no...

Buying the CD/DVD doesn't mean you are allowed to re-distribute the content to others. The only way the get the videos back is to remove the copyrighted content from them.

For a long time, I had a playlist of videos on youtube, but in the last few weeks, it's said that the videos were blocked in my country. Weird that they were blocked all of a sudden. Is there any way to get them to play ?

There are browser add-ons that will enable using a proxy server to bypass country blocking restrictions. Just do an add-on search on "unblock browser".

Uhmm, no...

Buying the CD/DVD doesn't mean you are allowed to re-distribute the content to others. The only way the get the videos back is to remove the copyrighted content from them.
That's true. Is there truly a way to legally re-distribute them? CDs and DVDs contain a prohibition to do so. Breaking blocks and such of all kind is actually illegal, as is removing copyright protections. Not saying I support such, just stating a fact.

Back
Top Bottom