Windows 10 Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died and System Service Exception

prazwal00

About a week ago I got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD, the very first BSOD I had gotten in almost two years of owning the computer. Following this, I would frequently get both this and Critical Process Died. I tried every solution I could find online, including uninstalled my antivirus, updated drivers, diskcheck, sfc scannow, ccleaner, windows defender. Every test/scan came back clean with no problems, culminating in a full factory reset of the computer. The problem always came back. I upgraded to Windows 10 the day it launched and this is the first time I've had any problems. I view the error log after each occurrence. Unexpected Store Exception says "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." And gives the following codes when I check the details, the source was kernel power and the event id was 41.
I got the BSOD in 8:46 am you can check it on event log.

Last edited:
@nmsuk I updated almost all intel drivers and Realtek PCIe driver. But again I got BSOD stating 'Critical process died'. I have attached latest dump files after BSOD.

Attachments

• W7F_14-11-2019.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 201
Hmmm your system isn't creating the dmp files. Can you make sure you settings look like.

1573687743079.png

@nmsuk system is not creating dump files. I have made setting look like above. My PC crashed with critical process died. I checked minidump folder but I didn't found any dump files, folder was empty. When BSOD occurs it stucks on 0% and then restart.

Last edited:
Now thats odd. Have you tried removing any updates dated around the same time as the crashing started to happen?

Back