Windows 10 Unexpected Store Exception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Adder for posting that information along with your solution to share with our users:up:.

<<<BBJ>>>

Hi, I just got the bluescreen with the 'Unexpected Store Exception' error. After my laptop restarted it couldn't find hard disk. The problem was the battery was drained so I just plugged it to charge and then it switched on normally. Another problem is that Windows Update has a problem installing Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3087040) - Error 0x80004005. Solved with - Windows Update error 0x80004005 for KB3087040 :) Do you have any advice about 'Unexpected Store Exception' error?

Windows 10 has "Microsoft Defender" as a default and powerful virus protection application, so regardless of the possibility that you evacuate your hostile to infection, don't stress, your PC will be watched. To be more particular, clients running McAfee announced that McAfee was the guilty party.

Play out the accompanying steps to uninstall:

Press the "Windows key + X" to pull up the fly up menu over the begin catch show up.

Select "Control panel" from the rundown.

In the control panel, you ought to have the capacity to see a segment that passes by the name "Programs". Tap on it.

Here you will discover a list of programs installed on your PC. From the rundown, simply ahead and locate your anti-virus software. On the off chance that you have installed different renditions of the programming then you ought to in a perfect world uninstall every one of them. To do as such, right tap on your determination and tap on "Uninstall".

You will be asked whether you truly need to continue with the uninstallation; say yes.

Take after the onscreen ventures to finish the uninstallation.

Restart your PC.

When you play out the previously mentioned advances, the odds of this error to come turn out to be low. On the off chance that anyway you are as yet confronting this issue, at that point there are multiple different strategies that you can refer to. Also this solution from Microsoft might come handy.

Whilst the above is decent advice you are still better off reading the thread sticky and using the application found within. Post the results and we can debug them hopefully finding the cause in the process.

Hi, I just got the bluescreen with the 'Unexpected Store Exception' error. After my laptop restarted it couldn't find hard disk. The problem was the battery was drained so I just plugged it to charge and then it switched on normally. Another problem is that Windows Update has a problem installing Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3087040) - Error 0x80004005. Solved with - Windows Update error 0x80004005 for KB3087040:) Do you have any advice about 'Unexpected Store Exception' error?

if you're able to access your computer windows update you can uninstall the recently installed update. then restart
or
Solution 3. Uninstall the Driver
How to fix Unexpected store exception Windows 10 - Error Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back