Windows 10 unexpected store exception

EleonoraGaias93

Ho aggiornato il mio pc da windows 7 a windows 10 e molte vole mi appare questo problema: unexpected store exception. Chi sa come aiutarmi?
Grazie

I upgraded my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and many vole I get this problem: unexpected exception store. Who knows how to help me?
Thank you
Hi,
as I said in the personal message please read this thread here:
How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

Post the results. We need to see the dump files created when the computer blue screens. These can be found in a folder marked minidump in the main windows folder. If you can't find any then you'll need to change your settings so that they are produced but if you read the above thread it will tell what we need to see and how to collect the data.

As I also said in the personal message please run these scans:
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Non riesco ad allegare il file perchè è troppo grande, l'ho caricato su un sito solo che se non ho like non posso postare il link

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7A, {20, ffffffffc000009d, ffffe0011e2fb0e0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+2e974 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
you have a number of different dump files. Some ( 0xC000021A ) were caused by the loss of the user mode subsystem usually caused by mismatched system files, device drivers or third party applications.

Also present was Bugcheck 154 mean an exception in the store was not handled properly leading to a crash.

The above, Bugcheck 7A means data could not be read into memory and a further error code tells us this was because the link to the HDD could be suspect. Unless you have been actually inside your machine I doubt your cables are faulty although we can run some tests to determine either way.
Please run a chkdsk:
The How-To Geek Guide to Using Check Disk in Windows 7, 8, or 10

All these different issues as well as the date of the machine leads me to believe this could be a compatibility issue with Windows 10. Did you check that your laptop is Windows 10 compatible?

Drivers for laptops are almost always supplied by the manufacture apart from some gpu drivers and I checked the Acer support page for your model, a Acer Aspire 7540 and only Windows 7 drivers are available:
drivers.jpg

Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

Try running these scans and see if they clear things up a little:
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

If the bsod's continue try clearing the Store cache by running the app on this solution page:
Solution Details

Ultimately I think you would be better off returning to Windows 7. Can you restore the machine to factory defaults as this might take you back to Windows 7?

Back