Windows 7 Unlock the taskbar settings

phoebe

win7 how to lift the ban on the use to unlock the taskbar? ? ? I would like to permanently fixed in the task bar! Otherwise, do not care to unlock a ,

Be able to modify the registry can not be removed, "this program from the task bar to unlock," This?

chinese:(win7如何禁止使用任务栏解除解锁???我想永久固定在任务栏!不然不小心就解锁了~~)
能不能通过修改注册表去除“将此程序从任务栏解锁”这项?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you right click on the 'Start Orb' (Lefthand corner) and click on properties a box will appear. Look across the top for 'Task Bar' and click on it. You'll now see settings for the Task Bar. Remember that any changes must be followed with an 'Apply'. See the screenshot for further details:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

I personally don't know of a way to modify the Registry to unlock a program from the task (which what I assume your asking, apologies if I'm wrong) bar. Sorry :)

Someone else in the forum may know so don't give up hope yet..

Right click on the icon of the program you want to remove from the task bar and when the list pops up click on "unpin this program from task bar"

win7 how to lift the ban on the use to unlock the taskbar? ? ? I would like to permanently fixed in the task bar! Otherwise, do not care to unlock a ,

Be able to modify the registry can not be removed, "this program from the task bar to unlock," This?

chinese:(win7如何禁止使用任务栏解除解锁???我想永久固定在任务栏!不然不小心就解锁了~~)
能不能通过修改注册表去除“将此程序从任务栏解锁”这项?

Under administrator account,

go to Start >Run > Type gpedit.msc
User configuration > Administative Templates > Start menu and taskbar -> Disable Lock the taskbar

Back