Windows 7 Video Play Back issues

shawnj1975

Hi Can someone help me out I have Windows 7. Lately when I play a video on you tube or a media player file that I have saved on my external drive ,constantly freezes up during play back . When I take my mouse and move the cursor around the video resumes. I have to do this constantly . It's very annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I tried downloading the update fr flash player and the problem still persists. Please help ?

Hi Can someone help me out I have Windows 7. Lately when I play a video on you tube or a media player file that I have saved on my external drive ,constantly freezes up during play back . When I take my mouse and move the cursor around the video resumes. I have to do this constantly . It's very annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I tried downloading the update fr flash player and the problem still persists. Please help ?
uninstall any codecs you have installed and install first the 32bit K-Lite codec and then also install the 64bit K-lite Codec (if you have 64 bit win 7). Also install VLC player.

I had the same problem and I solved it the above way!

:)

Back