Windows Vista Vista drive clone or image software ?

vietkool

I dont know is this forum correct forum to post this question, if not Mod please move to correct one. - Thanks

Question I have is, I am using vista ultimate 32bit, got lot of program installed. I just got a new raptor drive and like to clone everything to a new drive. I used the ghost14, copy drive but it wouldn;t boot up. it's only copy the whole drive. is there is any software out there can do image or clone drive so I dont have to run install vista again on my new drive.

Hi! I only know about "Disk Wizard" and "Dynamic Drive Overlay"-- I don't know a lot about your system.

Acronis True Image is among the best in my opinion. This is not an endorsement but I am aware of it being very easy to use and among the best for both servers and workstations.

Best of luck.

thanks guys!!!

I just got me a Acronics True Image, it work good for me. the only thing kindda annoying is I have to create a boot disk and boot from there then doing the drive or partition clone.
anyway it work just great save me tons of time if I have to reinstall vista and apps that I need.

Back