Windows Vista Vista = Mac OSX

W

Wes

So, does anyone else think that this new Vista is a copy of OSX?? I use a Mac OSX at school and Vista looks pretty damn similar. The widgets!? Why microsoft why. and the new windows layout i.e. My Documents and such look just like Mac OSX. Thats just my opinion though.

Hmmm i don't own a mac but I've used one before with Mac OSX installed and as much as i like the OS, I find that Vista is different in many ways.....though that's just my own opinion......

So to answer your question, no I don't think vista is a copy os OSX......both OS's are different in their own ways......

Jordan J-P

If you add something like Stardocks Objectdock or some of their other software, then yes, *visually* they are quite similar.

But I'll stick to windows vista at the moment since my local electrics stores carry about 1 shelf of mac software and about 30 shelves of win software.

Mac

its is a huge copy of osx and ms spent 5 years on it?
thats sad
then leopard is coming out soon also and it is just going to blow vista out of the water

The PC and Mac are converging. With Vista looking like Mac OS and Apple moving to Intel processors.

Peter

Yea. Funniest thing in Vista is a folder called "Panther" inside Windows folder. Vista is microsoftized version of OS X 10.4, from Finder to apps included (I mean, take a good look at iCal vs. Windows Calendar... lol...)

That's also why I like Vista.

Back