VMware Workstation Pro - USB PROBLEM "Unknown Error"

JAMES15

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Which version of workstation? Did you look in the event viewer for a more detailed error message?

JAMES15

Which version of workstation? Did you look in the event viewer for a more detailed error message?
VMware Workstation Pro v15.0.2.10952284

JAMES15

please help me...

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Again did you look at the event log? There will typically be more detailed error messages there.

JAMES15

Again did you look at the event log? There will typically be more detailed error messages there.
I see one repeating itself And I dont know if it has to do with the problem ... Event 10016 : The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

JAMES15

I see one repeating itself And I dont know if it has to do with the problem ... Event 10016 : The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
The COM errors you can ignore. Check in System Event log as well. If there are no errors in there create a support bundle and upload it here
VMware Knowledge Base

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.