Windows 7 Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne random lag spikes online and offline,

doubtful

I recently bought a HP Laptop. And installed Warcraft ROC and Warcraft FT. Sincec I installed it, I usually receive random intervals of lag spikes while in game. I usually play at battle.net, or just in garena. Still having these lag spikes whenever I play online or offline. I already updated my directx or disable my AV while playing and lowered my resolution and display settings. And still I have these lag spikes. I am getting so frustrated about this. Also, in my brother's pc which in the OS of windows xp, Warcraft FT works peferctly fine. I need help.

Latest patch for World Of Warcraft 3.3.5a can be found here: http://www.tweakguides.com

It solves a out of memory bug You may be over-heating, have you tried cleaning the cooler fan ?

Sorry but I wasn't talking about World of Warcraft. I was having a problem with Warcraft Frozen Throne about the lag spikes I am getting offline and online. And my laptop doesnt over heat at all because I am at my room and I keep it at room temperature.

Thanks for the post doubtful. I am having the EXACT same problem. I bought a new HP "Editors Choice" Laptop two weeks ago. I installed Warcraft 3 TFT to play Dota, and I have the random lag spikess that last from 2-5 seconds. It is seriously freaking annoying and makes playing almost impossible. I updated DirectX, massively decreased my startup and running programs, set the warcraft 3 tft process to only run on one CPU in the "set affinity" tab (my HP has a quad-core processor), etc etc. Nothing has yet worked. It seems many other people are having this problem. Any solution would be greatly appreciated.

I have the EXACT same issue. Adding -opengl solves the lag but prevents full screen and generates major graphic bugs.

PLEASE, if someone has any other solution, it is greatly appreciated.

Hello!here i have one solution to fix dota lag..follow this steps..

1.Click start button.
2.Click Run...
3.type: 'regedit' n then click ok..
4.find word:'Blizzard Entertainment'..click it.
5.Click 'Warcraft 3'.
6.click 'video'
7.find word 'lockfb' click it..(on d other side)
8.set the value data to '0'

that's it.

i've test this method and it's work.....byee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom