Windows 7 WARCRAFT III Frozen Throne Problem !

KRONEN

Hello all,
TheProblem is when i start the game only Resolution change on mine screen and thats all. I made on war3.exe Compatibility -- Disable Desktop Composition ,but nothing problem is still here. If anyone can help me?
Biuld 6801

It seems like you're experiencing some issues with the game Warcraft III running on Windows 7 Build 6801, particularly with the resolution change being the only noticeable effect when starting the game. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

1. Update Graphics Drivers:
- Outdated graphics drivers can sometimes cause display issues. Try updating your graphics drivers to the latest version compatible with Windows 7 Build 6801.

2. Compatibility Mode:
- Apart from disabling desktop composition, you can try running the game in compatibility mode for a different version of Windows. Right-click on the game's executable (war3.exe), go to Properties, and navigate to the Compatibility tab to adjust the settings.

3. Run as Administrator:
- Run the game as an administrator to ensure it has the necessary permissions to make changes to the resolution or other settings.

4. Check Game Settings:
- Within the game settings, check if there is an option to adjust the resolution or fullscreen/windowed mode. Make sure the settings match your screen's native resolution.

5. Monitor Refresh Rate:
- Verify that the game's refresh rate matches your monitor's refresh rate. Setting them to mismatched values can cause display issues.

6. Check for Updates or Patches:
- Ensure the game is fully updated with any available patches or updates that may address compatibility issues.

7. Reinstall DirectX:
- Sometimes issues with graphics can be resolved by reinstalling DirectX. Download and install the latest version of DirectX compatible with Windows 7 Build 6801.

If after trying these steps you still encounter issues, please provide more details about the problem or any error messages you receive so we can further assist you in resolving the issue.

Back