Windows Vista Web players full screen problem

ashishm9

Ever since I reinstalled my Windows 7 64 bit every time I go full screen on any web player it doesn't fit screen I can see the background window on the right hand side of the screen. Please help!

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 361
Solution
It seems like the issue you're facing with web players not fitting the screen properly after going full screen on Windows 7 64-bit might be due to display settings or graphics driver issues. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and possibly resolve this issue:

Steps to Troubleshoot the Issue:​

1. Update Graphics Drivers:
    • Ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause display issues. You can visit the manufacturer's website for your graphics card (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel) to download and install the latest drivers.
    []Check Display Settings:
    • Adjust the screen resolution in Windows to ensure it matches the native resolution of your monitor...
It seems like the issue you're facing with web players not fitting the screen properly after going full screen on Windows 7 64-bit might be due to display settings or graphics driver issues. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and possibly resolve this issue:

Steps to Troubleshoot the Issue:​

1. Update Graphics Drivers:
    • Ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause display issues. You can visit the manufacturer's website for your graphics card (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel) to download and install the latest drivers.
    []Check Display Settings:
    • Adjust the screen resolution in Windows to ensure it matches the native resolution of your monitor. Right-click on the desktop, select "Screen resolution," and set it to the recommended resolution.
    [
    ]Browser Settings:
    • Clear your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, cached data can interfere with the display. You can also try using a different browser to see if the issue persists.
    []Fullscreen Settings:
    • Check the browser's settings for fullscreen display. Some browsers have settings related to how they handle fullscreen mode. Make sure that the browser is set to use the entire screen.
    [
    ]Windows Theme:
    • Try changing the Windows theme to see if it affects the display issue. Sometimes, themes can interfere with how applications are displayed.
    []Hardware Acceleration:
    • Disable hardware acceleration in your browser settings. Hardware acceleration can sometimes cause display problems.
    [
    ]Test with Different Players:
    • Try playing videos on different web players to see if the issue is specific to a particular player or if it is a more general display issue.
  2. Check for Windows Updates:
    • Make sure your Windows operating system is up to date. Windows updates often include fixes for display issues.

Additional Resources:​

If the issue persists after trying these steps, it may be beneficial to seek further assistance from the web player's support or relevant forums for specific player troubleshooting. Feel free to try these steps and let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other details to share about the issue!

Solution
Back