Welcome zigzag3143, Sonny, nmsuk, and Elmer!

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Please give a warm welcome to the new members of the Windows 7 Forums Team. These four individuals have volunteered their time to assist the website during this great time of change and transition. We are happy to have them aboard. Over the next coming weeks, their performance will be evaluated. But overall, their willingness to assist others, help moderate the forum, and do so much for this community is unparalleled. From all walks of life, these professionals have joined the website with the best of intentions.

Congratulations to my colleague / partner & MVP Ken.
Well done Kev,Sonny & nmsuk.

First, thank you all for deciding to give selflessly of your time and experience, to this community, its' members and visitors. You'll likely be overworked while at the same time being under appreciated but have faith that the mere act of helping is in itself its' own reward. I believe that I've had the privledge of talking to all of you at one time or another for one reason or another on skype and I'm convinced that you're all likely to excel at the tasks ahead. So......
Please accept my warm welcome to the forum staff and my sincerest gratitude for your commitment now, since I'm likely to be one of the first people to under appreicate you later.
Congratulations and welcome aboard.
Best Wishes
Randy

Back
Top Bottom