What's your fav game?

1. ArmA2: Great milsim, still has many bugs, but it'll get better in the future. Kinda like Vista, many bugs at first, great OS later.
2: Half-life 2: Amazing game. I loved all the clues and stuff like that. Anyone who hasn't tried this game should, even if they don't like FPS'.
3. Counter-Strike: Source: This game has given so much fun. Probably one of the games I've played the most.

Computer:
Aion
World of Warcraft
Dragon Age

PS3:
Eternal Sonata

PS2:
Final Fantasy 10 & 10-2
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 2
Xenosaga 3

PS:
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII
Xenogears

UFO: Enemy Unknown (aka X-COM: UFO Defense) :D
I know it's old but it's the ONLY game (if you don't count minigames) I have ever played through more than once or twice. Simply the best game ever.

UFO: Enemy Unknown (aka X-COM: UFO Defense) :D
I know it's old but it's the ONLY game (if you don't count minigames) I have ever played through more than once or twice. Simply the best game ever.

I must agree to a point, XCOM 1 was the primary reason I jumped ship from Amiga to PC.

Mine are:
1 Empire: Total War
2 Football Manager 2009
3 Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
4 World of Warcraft: Wrath of Lich King
5 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
6 The Sims 2: Double Deluxe

My favorite games

Mine are:
Age of Empires II
Need for speed –Porsche unleashed
F22
Caesar II
Pharo
Red alert

Sims_1848.jpg

Hope my new ATI can handle Oblivion, I have red many positive reviews about the game. I've also heard that Sims can be very interesting if you take enough time to master the gameplay, I don't know, it looks a little complicated to me. As for Fallout 3, I started it but then didn't finish it, I got a little upset when I finished the G.O.A.T. test and learned I was a born garbage collector (lol). But I did my best to answer all those questions as correctly as I could. :rolleyes: Anyway I plan to go on when I have the time.

I used to play and actually completed these: COD4MW2, Crysis, ARMA II, NFSShift (nice but quite hard), all Half Life's and Portal, Mirror's Edge, long time ago Enter The Matrix and GTA3 Vice City Killer Kips.

A very good, and I would rank it the best quest is game Myst 5 End of Ages, with very nice graphics and sound, but it doesn't work in 7. :(

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I also plan to play ANNO1404 strategy. Of course get the flavor of DX11, so Dirt 2 I'll do, but frankly speaking as far as I remember this game was planned as DX10.1 (which is only a small part of DX11). Maybe they added a lot of tessellation there.

anno_1404.jpg

I've been recently playing Blood and Duke Nukem 3D. They are both pretty old FPS games but still my two favourites in the genre :cool:
You don't need good graphics for a good game.

My brother in law and I have this conversation all the time. We propose the question favorite game ever and can never decide. Every time the game we name as no.1 is decided, its overridden by another. The conversation then comes down to genre, and the no.1 games in each genre. So, not going into genre's heres my list. No order and not complete.

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, Red Hammer and Resistance.
ArmA2
Far Cry 2
Bioshock
F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point, Perseus Mandate.
Hidden and Dangerous 2 + Sabre Squadron

Mafia
Vietcong
Conflict Desert Storm I & II: Vietnam.
GTA I, II, III, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories and IV (haven't play new expansions yet)
Gran Turismo
Monkey Island series
Jedi Knight series
Tenchu series. (not Z, bad!)
Doom. Doom II, (Doom III was OK)
Metal Gear Solid
Tetris (hehe)

Plus many many many many many more. In fact i know as soon as i post this I'll think of them ;)

Sorry for the double post but how could I forget S.T.A.L.K.E.R. All three of course.

Well since there's been a dry spell for decent games lately I've been raiding my oldies and started playing Oblivion again with Quarl's Mod, rather nice, and should tide me over till Fallout Vegas

yaeh i really like a video game like s a takken and i am play with friends and i really enjoy these moments

yaeh i really like a video game like s a takken and i am play with friends and i really enjoy these moments
Welcome to Windows7Forums.com :)
What's some of your favorite titles?
I know for me, I've been enjoying Battlefield 3 recently, along with Bulletstorm, L4D2 and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (the 2011 reboot).

I'll join in on this fun...

• Super Robot Wars O.G. (GB DS)
  • Dungeon Defenders (PC through Steam)
  • Capcom VS series (PS3 and Wii)
  • Super Street Fighter 4 A/E for the PC (PC through Steam)
  • Batman Arkham Asylum (PC through Steam)
  • World of Warcrack... I mean Warcraft
  • Star Trek Online
  • Lineage 2
  • Bastion (PC through Steam)
  • Gundemonium collection (nice side and vertical shooter) (PC through Steam)
  • A.R.E.S. (Megaman-esque) (PC through Steam)
  • Blade Kitten (Megaman-esque) (PC through Steam)
  • Burnout Paradise (PC through Steam)

Back
Top Bottom