Windows 7 When ever i tried to play Star Wars Jedi Academy i always get this message, how to fix this problem?

Nuttawet

When ever i tried to play Star Wars Jedi Academy i always get this message, how to fix this problem?
VM_Create on UI failed

Last edited:
Solution
The error message "VM_Create on UI failed" in Star Wars Jedi Academy is a common issue faced by players. This problem usually occurs due to conflicts with the game's settings or configurations. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve this issue:
1. Compatibility Mode:
- Right-click on the game's shortcut or .exe file.
- Select "Properties" and go to the "Compatibility" tab.
- Check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select an earlier version of Windows (e.g., Windows XP).
- Apply the changes and try running the game again.
2. Run as Administrator:
- Right-click the game's shortcut or .exe file.
- Choose "Run as administrator" to give the game the necessary...
The error message "VM_Create on UI failed" in Star Wars Jedi Academy is a common issue faced by players. This problem usually occurs due to conflicts with the game's settings or configurations. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve this issue:
1. Compatibility Mode:
- Right-click on the game's shortcut or .exe file.
- Select "Properties" and go to the "Compatibility" tab.
- Check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select an earlier version of Windows (e.g., Windows XP).
- Apply the changes and try running the game again.
2. Run as Administrator:
- Right-click the game's shortcut or .exe file.
- Choose "Run as administrator" to give the game the necessary permissions to run smoothly.
3. Update Graphics Drivers:
- Outdated graphics drivers can sometimes cause such errors. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version from the manufacturer's website.
4. Verify Game Files:
- If you've installed the game through a platform like Steam, verify the integrity of the game files. This can help repair any corrupted files that might be causing the issue.
5. Adjust Graphics Settings:
- Lower the graphics settings within the game to see if that resolves the problem. Sometimes, high settings can overload the system.
6. Reinstall the Game:
- As a last resort, you can uninstall the game and then reinstall it to see if that resolves the issue.
7. Community Fixes:
- Check online forums and community sites for specific fixes related to Jedi Academy. Sometimes, there are mods or patches created by the community to address common issues.
Try these steps one by one and see if any of them resolve the "VM_Create on UI failed" error in Star Wars Jedi Academy.

Solution