Windows 7 When will I receive Windows 7 in the mail?

100below

I bought a Vista Premium laptop in August with the free Windows 7 offer to be mailed when it releases. It's 5 days later and the offer said it would ship on the 22nd, I was just wondering when I would get it. The e-mail said I would get another e-mail when it ships, nothing so far. Thanks

Since I guess about all the problems I try to help people fix.... I'll take a stab at this one and guess... say ... hummm Friday ?

Hope you see the humor in this because this site isn't UPS, USPS, FedEx and we have no idea where you bought it from so we can't contact any shipping department for you.

I didn't buy it from anywhere, Microsoft included it with my laptop where I could send my proof of purchase which I did electronically and it said it would ship on the 22nd.

I didn't buy it from anywhere, Microsoft included it with my laptop where I could send my proof of purchase which I did electronically and it said it would ship on the 22nd.

I think you missed my subtle point. We aren't affiliated with any shipping department or any deliver service. Your guess is as good as anyone else can make here. I suppose you are hoping someone else here says.. i got mine.. but you didn't even mention where yours was sent from.

Ok, thanks, that's what I meant, tblount just confused me haha. That helps a little, I just got an email on Wednesday saying to expect it to come anywhere from Nov. 12th to 26th. I just thought it would come the week of of release, pretty excited I guess. Any Mod can delete this now

Back
Top Bottom