Windows 7 Where is microsoft tech support people

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARKWW2

Where are the Microsoft Tech support people On this Forum? There are problems with Windows 7 and want the real tech support people to answer the questions as to problem that have been found with this program. I have posted two major problems with Windows 7 and not ONE PEEP from Microsoft tech support.

MARK

Pay for their mistake

Why should anyone have to pay for SUPPORT for problems with their new Windows 7. The program has problems and flaws

Why should anyone have to pay for SUPPORT for problems with their new Windows 7. The program has problems and flaws

This is only a message board for USERS.. notice you didn't go to MICROSOFT.COM

It's like you wandered into Auto Zone and demanded somemeone honored the dealer warrenty on your car.

You need to go to the Ford Dealer. Their site is Microsoft.com

I suggest you read this sites FAQ, part of which I'll reproduce here:

Is this a Microsoft website?
No. This website is not owned, operated, or involved with Microsoft Corporation. This website is operated by computer and software enthusiasts from around the world.

So to clarify, this is mainly a peer to peer, question and answer forum.

If you have posted a question then I suggest you please have some patience as with the general release of 7 we have seen forum use spike enormously. Your question will get dealt with, it's just taking a little longer to get round you all..
:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom