Windows 10 Where to leave Feedback for Customer Support

SarahWolf

Hello, I had a lovely session with a Windows support representative but I can't find a way to express how grateful I am for their help. I was able to press 5 stars to answer two questions about their performance but there was nowhere for me to write out my feedback to explain why I rated them so well. I really want to express my gratitude because I was going crazy over this problem with my monitor flickering, I tried so many things to troubleshoot it.

Finally I went to this tech support and explained everything I had tried. I'm used to tech support just ignoring me and making me go through all the steps all over again, but that's not what this support did. They could clearly see that I was frustrated and listened carefully to my detailed explanation of the problem. They figured out my problem very quickly but even after proposing a solution, they gave me a list of ways to narrow down the problem and waited patiently while I tried each suggestion. Most tech supports would have just rushed me out the door, but that would have resulted in me talking to a different person each time, repeating my problem over and over again to the point of frustration. But that was not the case here. I see Microsoft Tech Support has really shaped up and I'm glad I resorted to them.

So thank you Jundalle L. for your kindness and patience in resolving my problem. They should be put in a management position to teach more tech supports their style. :)

P.S. sorry if this is thread is not appropriate but I wanted to make sure someone from Microsoft sees it, even if it's just an admin deleting my post.

I am happy for you. There are so many negative reports concerning direct help (or lack of ), that is a fresh breeze to read a post such as yours.
By the way, welcome to the forums, Sarah

Back