Windows 7 Will lol faster and smoother in windows xp than windows 7 with intel g31/g33?

lequangtan

I want to play lol but my fps is very low in windows 7. Concretely it is alway lowering than 45 fps and drop down <20 fps when i'm in combat.
I know that intel g31 have higher memory graphics in windows xp, 384mb. While in windows 7 it is 256mb.
But i wonder that could it will faster, higer fps and smoother?
Hope for ur answers.

Win 7 driver
Downloads for Graphics Drivers for Intel® G31 Express Chipset

As for G31 performance see here:
GMA3100 Graphics

Integrated graphics solutions will not deliver performance or features anywhere close to those of decent 3D graphics cards such as the Radeon HD4850/4870 or the GeForce 260/280 by Nvidia. Even mainstream graphics cards based on GeForce 9600GT processors vastly outperform integrated solutions.
Reference
Intel G31 Express Chipset - G31 And E7200: The Real Low-Power Story

Your asking could it go faster?

Basically no not without new drivers or the current drivers are somehow slowing you down and a reinstall may help.

I included the performance scale above to show that ideally for games your going to be struggling but i guess you know that.

Best way to improve your graphics is getting a better solution

Your asking could it go faster?

Basically no not without new drivers or the current drivers are somehow slowing you down and a reinstall may help.

I included the performance scale above to show that ideally for games your going to be struggling but i guess you know that.

Best way to improve your graphics is getting a better solution
Ok thank for ur replies. Maybe i need a new pc ;)

Well considering you're running a computer that is probably 10 years old, yes things are going to run slower on Windows 7 vs XP since more resources are needed to run Windows 7. You could buy a cheap computer $200-400 that would run much better than what you're currently using.

Back