Windows 10 Win 10 TP Enterprise ISO download

davidhk129

I tried to download the Enterprise version from the official download link and the download never ends.
How long does it take to download ?
These are what I see now, for 2 hours..............

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

In case you wonder about my computer, here is the specs...........

Image 3.jpg

I checked the destination folder. Nothing.
Usually the download file will show up and if not yet finished, the word " partial " will appear at the end. Nothing. Not there.

Very strange.
Download has completed. Found it in the destination folder.

Thank you for reading this.

I had the same problem downloading office 365...I finally found the black bar showing the download and damn if didn't take for ever to download...2 hours plus if I remember correctly.

I am blessed with a VERY slow ISP connection. Nothing I can do about it. If could download an ISO in 2 hours I would be ecstatic.

If anything took 2 hrs I'd reckon either my computer was broken or @ least, that my Internet connection was broken. Or time had stopped.

Oh, ooops, didn't mean to put anything in a thread where davehc already is.... just ignore it, PLEASE, and, PLEASE, don't reply or comment to me! Even if I was only trying above to say something humourous.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I am obliged to. I would be grateful if you could forget your obsession of pinpointing me in all your posts.

Unfortunately, I am obliged to. I would be grateful if you could forget your obsession of pinpointing me in all your posts.

No you are not!

just ignore it, PLEASE, and, PLEASE, don't reply or comment to me!

Oh well. After almost ten years on these forums, it looks like one of us needs to leave. As apparently, the most mature, I say with reluctance, to the number od acquaintances with whom I have had friendly exchanges, cheers, carry on posting and getting things right for Microsoft.

If anyone has been bored enough to follow this exchange, I would like to comment.
The difficulties experienced between myself and another member, were resolved. The staff, in entirety, were correctly, obliged to remained discrete and non visible, but, nevertheless, did intervene behind the scenes. I wish to publicly thank all of them for there response.

Back