Windows 7 win7 64bit cant install printers drivers

kirp

hi guys i am looking for second day into how to install printers, i have at work epson stylus photo 1290 and hp photosmart c3180 and win recognize hardware allways but when he is trying to install drivers it allways fails with saying its unable to install driver even when he recognize that printer, so i thought there are no win7 drivers so far for it, but i checked it on microsoft site and drivers should be included for this 2 printers also in 64 bit version, so i tried to actualize them and i get allways same result, windows says allways hardware was recognized but windows was unable to install driver, so i tried to add it manualy and same problem.
plz give me some advice if somebody had similar problem before, and if there is some other way how to fix this problem without reinstalling system, couse it looks like its more prob of windows by itself then printers when he do same think on 2 different types of printers

ty kirp

From the Devices and Printers window, you select "Add Printer" and when you get to the part about selecting a printer, yours is not listed? Did you let Windows update, which may take a while?

Back