Windows 10 windows 10 error

noor

this problem appear when install any program can i fix it?

Attachments

• Captureyy.PNG
    Captureyy.PNG
    124.1 KB · Views: 324
If the SFC command didn't work you may need to do an in-place upgrade (re-install Windows). Windows 10 has the option of keeping apps and data during the process, but it's always a good idea to backup your data before hand.

If the SFC command didn't work you may need to do an in-place upgrade (re-install Windows). Windows 10 has the option of keeping apps and data during the process, but it's always a good idea to backup your data before hand.
i try reset it but give me error ,Is the only solution then install new windows?

You may need to do a clean install. Sounds like your Windows is corrupted. You may also want to download hiren boot disc and burn that to a cd or usb and run a memory test as well as hard drive test. You could have failing hardware causing the corruption.

You may need to do a clean install. Sounds like your Windows is corrupted. You may also want to download hiren boot disc and burn that to a cd or usb and run a memory test as well as hard drive test. You could have failing hardware causing the corruption.
ok i will do it thanks for your effort

Also, posting Make/Model of your computer will allow us to narrow down whether or not you have a possible hardware failure. Many Makes/Models of computers/laptops have endemic failures *including the Motherboards* such as Acer 7700 series for example.

Neem is giving you good information, and should you decide to do your own hardware testing to resolve your error, take a look at my Step-by-Step Troubleshooting Guide which gives you not only Hardware testing instructions with links, but Windows10 reset/reinstallation procedures also with links. It's quite lengthy, about 6-8 pages when printed out. Typical rebuild times run 2-3 days to 1 week.
Here's the link to my Guide: Windows 10 - Unclickable Task Bar

Good luck,:eagerness:
<<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>>

Also, posting Make/Model of your computer will allow us to narrow down whether or not you have a possible hardware failure. Many Makes/Models of computers/laptops have endemic failures *including the Motherboards* such as Acer 7700 series for example.

Neem is giving you good information, and should you decide to do your own hardware testing to resolve your error, take a look at my Step-by-Step Troubleshooting Guide which gives you not only Hardware testing instructions with links, but Windows10 reset/reinstallation procedures also with links. It's quite lengthy, about 6-8 pages when printed out. Typical rebuild times run 2-3 days to 1 week.
Here's the link to my Guide: Windows 10 - Unclickable Task Bar

Good luck,:eagerness:
<<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>>
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom