Windows 10 Windows 10 freezing problem

nathanricker01

Hello all,
I am using DELL E7450 laptop, Windows 10 Pro, version of 21H2, with 8 GB of RAM recently has been slow to perform the command, i.e. freezes when I click on something...sometimes it will remain that way and I have to reboot; it happens with a site link, a file, something within a file/folder, or trying to close out something, and so on. What should I do about that?

Some of your driver is the culprit, Check all your drivers and update them by downloading from manufacturer website.
Restart your computer then shutdown the computer wait of 1 or 2 minutes then start your computer hoping this time your computer will be normal.

Restart your computer then shutdown the computer wait of 1 or 2 minutes then start your computer hoping this time your computer will be normal.
Leaving a computer off for minutes or hours may not make much of a difference. What's more effective is to Shift + Click on the Shutdown button to shut down properly without Fast Startup.

The other thing to do is shut down the computer and perform a power drain by disconnecting the charger and battery to reset the Embedded Controller. A faulty Embedded Controller session can cause glitches that cannot be explained and persist across OS restarts. Since this laptop has an internal battery, the battery can be electrically disconnected by pressing mechanical pencil graphite in a pinhole, without physically removing the battery pack.

Back