Windows 10 Windows 10 has no option to burn an ISO file

relztrah

I downloaded an ISO file of Office 2016 and have the ISO file in my downloads folder. Windows 7 had an option to burn the ISO file without the need of a third-party solution. Supposedly Windows 10 does also, but when I right-click on the file I don't see the option to burn it to a DVD. A blank DVD is already in my optical drive. I don't want to Copy or Send to because that will of course simply copy the ISO file to my DVD. I want to burn the image to a DVD. Do I need to download and use a third-party program such as ImgBurn?

screenshot win10.jpg

I downloaded an ISO file of Office 2016 and have the ISO file in my downloads folder. Windows 7 had an option to burn the ISO file without the need of a third-party solution. Supposedly Windows 10 does also, but when I right-click on the file I don't see the option to burn it to a DVD. A blank DVD is already in my optical drive. I don't want to Copy or Send to because that will of course simply copy the ISO file to my DVD. I want to burn the image to a DVD. Do I need to download and use a third-party program such as ImgBurn?

View attachment 34484

Odd as it should look like.

Untitled.jpg

I too have Windows 10 Pro and have ImgBurn too. Download and install ImgBurn.

Sent from my NX549J using Tapatalk

I think the reason is because I have the Home and not the Pro version. I downloaded and installed ImgBurn and it works great.

Back
Top Bottom