Windows 10 Windows 10 Insider Preview

A new Build 16281 from Microsoft is released on the fast ring:

Apologies for the lateness but a new build is available through 'Skip ahead'.

What's that you may ask?

Basically this allows fast track Insiders to sample coming builds further down the line:
Ref:
What exactly is Windows Insider 'skip ahead?'

Build 16353 for PC:

Build 16288 released to the slow ring:

Build 16291 for PC has been released to the fast ring:

Microsoft release Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16294 for PC in the Fast ring:

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 21, 2017 3:47 PM

Released to the fast and then slow ring, Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16296 for PC

Windows Insider Build 16299 Released to Fast Ring for PC:

Microsoft release Insider build 17004 to skip ahead:

New build 16299.15 for the fast ring:

Microsoft release build 17017 live to both WIP Fast and Skip Ahead!

Fast build for PC! 17025 is released!

Microsoft release build 17035 to the fast build and skip ahead. Note below re those with AMD processors:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a bug that causes PCs with AMD processors to bugcheck during upgrading to current builds, we are blocking PCs with AMD processors from receiving this build. We are investigating and working to fix so we can remove this block.

Fast build for PC! Build 17063 is released to the fast ring and skip ahead! Please read the full changelog at the link above as several images were removed due to the limitations of this forum.

@kemical, do they intend to release redstone 4 as 179xx or 18xxx? the current increments you've posted show they are not pushing through 17000 for 18000 at the moment.

@kemical, do they intend to release redstone 4 as 179xx or 18xxx? the current increments you've posted show they are not pushing through 17000 for 18000 at the moment.
Sorry Ragnarock I meant to answer the other day. To be honest I'm not sure as I haven't read or seen anything to say either way.

New build for the fast ring and skip ahead (a little late i know) Build 17083 is available now.

Downloaded and installed ok. The scroll bar in the start menu, on my test machine, was invisible, but there. I tried adjusting colours etc, but nothing worked.
However, when I googled, I found that MS were aware of the problem and were, Quote "working on it"
I do wish they could "work" on things before rushing out new builds. Surely to goodness, they must have enough facilities of their own to fins such an obvious fault

Just installed yesterday did not see the issue, maybe they fixed already.
If not maybe a bad install or some anomaly on your test machine.

Mine is running on VBOX.

It is probably related only to certain hardware/machines..
As I said, they have admitted they are aware of the problem , so it is certainly not a bad install.
Since the install, I have not received any updates, so, whatever the reason, it hasn't yet been attended to.

Changelog for the recent build released to the fast ring and skip ahead:
Build 17093