Windows 10 Windows 10 Starting super Slow

Tun1

Happy New Year !!!

I Upgraded from Windows 7 Professional 64 bits to Windows 10. Initially it's work perfectly.
After auto windows update a few times, My computer become Windows login and Windows Starting Very slow.
Every time when i open my computer After windows logo become Black screen about 3 mins and proceed windows login. After windows login, i cannot use my computer immediately. need to wait about 5 mins then can continue. Once Windows login Memory and Disk are pretty high (Disk always hit to 100%) when starting windows.

Looking forward to hear advice from you soon :)

Thats normal... windows will speed up a bit once it has finished sorting your files.

The start up speed is going to be determined by your hardware and also by how many applications you have launching at start up. If your memory is hitting 100%, this will affect your disk utilization because your computer will use the page file to swap data in and out of memory. I'd recommend adding more memory if your at say 2GB. It's pretty cheap and easy to add or swap. You can use Crucial.com - DRAM, solid state drive (SSD) memory upgrades for Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq, Lenovo, Acer, ASUS to determine the correct RAM for your system.

The start up speed is going to be determined by your hardware and also by how many applications you have launching at start up. If your memory is hitting 100%, this will affect your disk utilization because your computer will use the page file to swap data in and out of memory. I'd recommend adding more memory if your at say 2GB. It's pretty cheap and easy to add or swap. You can use Crucial.com - DRAM, solid state drive (SSD) memory upgrades for Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq, Lenovo, Acer, ASUS to determine the correct RAM for your system.

Thanks for your advice. My computer RAM is already 8GB. I disabled most of the startup services and application before.

I found a perfect solution to the very slow windows 10 OS. Internet was impossibly slow. Yes I contacted Tried many suggestions and after 3 weeks I re-installed Windows 8.1. What a relief. It works

I found a perfect solution to the very slow windows 10 OS. Internet was impossibly slow. Yes I contacted Tried many suggestions and after 3 weeks I re-installed Windows 8.1. What a relief. It works

I suspect many people have come to the same solution... At least until Microsoft stops supporting it.

Back