Windows 10 Windows 10 storage space "full" when trying to copy files

grandkodiak

I have 2 identical hard drives set up as a "storage space" in a redundant mode. Since the last forced crap windows update or so, when I try to copy a file of any size to the space, it says the drive is full. Windows explorer, system, terracopy, ubuntu subsystem, partition magic and western digital's data lifeguard software all show the correct amount of free space! I have scanned both drives separately shall and deep and no problems are ever detected.

any ideas?

1.73tb free of 3.62tb (both drives are western digital 4tb WDC WD40EFRX-68WT0N0

All files on the drive seem to work fine, I can stream music, video, access and modify pictures, copy from the drives etc fine, I just can no longer put anything on it!

Have you tried to boot into Safe Mode in order to test if you get the same result?

I just noticed that dxdiag reports the inaccurate information that windows seems to see when trying to copy/paste files. see the pictures for all the results I could think of to see from windows to see the drive info... everything agrees as it should be except dxdiag and windows explorer of course when trying to put stuff on the drive.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom