• Comodo Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comodo IceDragon

• Opera

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer Firefox. I tried Chrome when it first came out and here recently a couple weeks ago. It's great as in it gets the job done just like IE and Edge but I think it's the Geek in me that keeps me using Firefox. I like how the extensions, I use, work/laid out in Firefox versus Chrome.

I am very curious to use Edge once extension support goes full throttle. So once all the extensions I use become available for it, it'll definitely be in heavy rotation along with Firefox and other regularly used software.

I've heard Edge will either straight up support FireFox and Chrome extensions or it will be very easy to port them.

That would be great if it'll be that simple! I'm a hardcore Firefox user. But I'm all for competition here. Edge needs to put pressure on Chrome and Firefox and other browsers so thay they constantly innovate and come up with great features.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Windows Forums mobile app

I've read some posts in other forums saying that Torch installs a bunch of PUPs. Is that true?

I don't personally use Torch, but it gets a clean scan on VirsuTotal and a trusted rating on WOT, so I don't believe it does.

Are you sure about that? I just did a cursory search and couldn't find a report from VirusTotal saying Torch has a trusted rating.

My bad I read that wrong. But do you have a link for where VirusTotal said this. I'm curious because the Torch browser looks interesting if you go to their website. But I'm not about to install it if it's got a bunch of PUPs. And I'm too lazy to install VirtualPC to test it, know what I mean lol.

Well looks like it has 6 hits on VT,which could still be a false positive.
vt.png

Back
Top Bottom