• Comodo Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comodo IceDragon

• Opera

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice screenshot, thanks! I just looked up a couple of those result names. And it's typical adware/spyware, sell your info type stuff. So I definitely will not be installing Torch.

Thanks, nice job with the screeny.

The Torch installer may have PUPs in it. My AV flagged it and blocks the download.

Yeah Filehippo is great. I get a couple pieces of software off there. But there can still be legit adware in a piece of software's installer, on Filehippo. Just have to do a few minutes of research or ask on a friendly forum such as Windows Forum, lol.

Is this not a great help forum!!! I spend way to much time here. Been here all day! It's time for this old country boy to hit the sack.
See you all on the return trip. You all have a safe trip!:D you hear!

Here's the real deal my forum friends. You can be very serious here at Windows Forum and respond to issues, and you can also have a little fun and not get chewed out for getting a little off topic some times. Be thankful that the owner @Mike allows this. You won't find this on very many help forums and that's what makes Windows Forum special for me. Now I'm going to hit the sack. I just felt the need to say that.
Thanks @Mike

Agreed, this is why I decided to jump in and create a profile here. I saw people asking questions of vary difficulty yet the threads weren't filled with people flaming each other over innocuous stuff. Good stuff :beer_mug::up:.

Looks like Opera is trying hard to compete. They are adding an ad-blocker into the browser. Then last week they announced their baked in "VPN." Which it isn't but it still offers some privacy protection. If these features come into a final build I'd definitely give it an honest try. It used to be nuvo to use Opera back in the day.

Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker

Sent from my SM-N910P using Windows Forums mobile app

Agreed, this is why I decided to jump in and create a profile here. I saw people asking questions of vary difficulty yet the threads weren't filled with people flaming each other over innocuous stuff. Good stuff :beer_mug::up:.
Glad you joined us. I'm new here. The techs here all seem to work as a team. No big EGOs. That's a good thing and rarely seen on help forums.
It didn't take me long to know I wanted to join this bunch. The staff have common sense here. That's also rare. I've registered on several help forums. This is the best I've seen. Welcome aboard my friend. I'm sure you will have plenty to add to the forum.
Back on topic:rofl:I'm a FireFox fan!!:star::star:
Thanks Mike!

Hey Chrome users what bookmark extensions do ya'll use?

***made topic in General Computing***
I can't delete this post from the mobile app, sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom