Windows 7 Windows 7 bigBug

tsianos1

hi i am new here i registered before some minutes :D . everytime i boot windows 7 after 10 minutes of using it lags very much and when i am going to shut it down or restart(after 10 minutes) everything i do it lags very much. help

Hello tsianos1

Welcome to the windows7forums.

Was this a "clean" install or an upgrade?
Are you using the official RC directly from MS?
Are you running 32-bit or 64-bit
Do you recall installing any software which might have caused the slowdown.Try right-clicking on the taskbar and bring up Task Manager. then tell us how many processes are running and which one is using the most amount of memory.

We could also use some detailed specs on your hardware as well.

Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it
he manufacturer name and modem number of your PC, if applicable

Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32, look under the Components section for hardware identification

Please fill out your computers specs in the User Control Panel here on the site as well. It will then appear next to your name. look at my posting and you'll see the drop-down arrow.

Hello tsianos1

Welcome to the windows7forums.

Was this a "clean" install or an upgrade?
Are you using the official RC directly from MS?
Are you running 32-bit or 64-bit
Do you recall installing any software which might have caused the slowdown.Try right-clicking on the taskbar and bring up Task Manager. then tell us how many processes are running and which one is using the most amount of memory.

We could also use some detailed specs on your hardware as well.

Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it
he manufacturer name and modem number of your PC, if applicable

Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32, look under the Components section for hardware identification

Please fill out your computers specs in the User Control Panel here on the site as well. It will then appear next to your name. look at my posting and you'll see the drop-down arrow.

Well i know my hardware don't need t see from msninfo32 >_>. i have an AMD athlon proccessor 6000+ , an ASUS M2a-VM and a Nvidia geforce 9500 1gb. and 2 gb ram :D. also i can't find drivers for my asus m2a-vm. the processes i run is csrss.exe memory 372 K dwm.exe 2300K explorer.exe 3720K nvvsvc.exe 252K taskmgr.exe 1152K winlogon.exe 64K and the firefox32bit i am using now 22.448 K omg i wrote it and now csrss.exe is 272K. and i downloaded from microsoft the windows 7 ultimate x64

OK

Thanks for the info.

I have enough trouble with dual-boot, let alone triple boot with Linux:)
Did thisoccur immediately after install?

I located many things for your Asus motherbaoard;

M2A-VM

listen. i had windows xp pro x64 and upgrade it to windows 7. grub from linux kubuntu isn't loading on the boot(only windows boots) and i was bored to return it back from the cmd line..................................................and i installed the new fedora 11 because i wanted to see the new futures and blablabla.................................and do you know a good os selector except from easybcd ( for windows)

and you didnt answered me where can i find asus m2a-vm drivers??i have the cd its for xp and vista i selected i have vista sp1 i installed them but has many bugs(sound 5.1 doesnt work. only 2channel work.it shows on taskbar ACPI Asus Center(not responding) and i end the proccess.) the only driver i found and installed for windows 7 is my nvidia gforce 9500 1gb :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i removed all my OS installed windows 7 and all my bugs removed!!!with the triple boot i couldn't download files from internet explorer after 10 minutes very slow etc...............................................

but one problem remains.i installed realtek high definition sound configured my 5.1 speakers and when i test all the speakers work but when i go to play games or windows sounds or music of wmp only 2 speakers work :confused:

This is a perfect example of how a user error gets labeled as a Windows 7 "bug".. ;) There is a huge difference between the two.. ;) Which too often is forgotten..

OMG i downloaded the right driver and i have and the dvd with them!!!i first installed on the dvd(with the vista sp1 x64) configured it and nothing. and the same on the other driver from the internet. there are the same. only 2 speakers work. i configured on the driver i have 5.1 speakers test it and works. and on control panel sound set it to 5.1 speakers and on test works too. but when i open wmp or other sounds only 2 work (only on test 5.1 speakers work -_-)

Back
Top Bottom