Windows 7 windows 7 black theme?

i see this beutiful black theme everywhere but cant actually find a link to download it, could someone tell me where to find this

OnlyBlack – Windows 7 Black Theme | Stuffheaven

It's apparently removed from the hotfile download site. When you google desktop themes don't you find about 100,000 ? When you include black and stuffheaven you find you can download it here:

Download Aeon_by_Austin8159.zip for free on uploading.com

Do you know about Google? Google is a pretty good way to find what you want.

goo-what

what is that, what is google?

is it a windows 7 theme site?

seriosly i never heard of google before, and defifanetly never saw an answer like that on a forum before

--------------EDIT--------------------

after actually using that link you posted i waited 60 seconds to find out you sent me to a browser hijacker, really!?

thanks alott!! is that what happens when you ask for help around here? you get sent to some serious bull shitt!!

nice way to build a great rep for this site of yours!!

and no i dont want to work like scott
http://www.worklikescott.com/ns.php?from=SPK1US

---------------------------EDIT 2----------------------------------------------------

first let me appoligize if i seemed rude, but on the same token i stand by my intial responce.

the link you provided (when you finally get to it) gives you a dowload of a tottally different theme.

yes they are both black but thats it, other than that they are rather different

Last edited:
found it!!

i finally found this freakin theme, it took me all afternoon but i got it.

i hate deviantart.com!! no, i love what they do but despise their forums.

heres where to get it, if anybody even cares.
Link Removed - Invalid URL

goo-what

what is that, what is google?

is it a windows 7 theme site?

seriosly i never heard of google before, and defifanetly never saw an answer like that on a forum before

Never heard of Google! If you have a computer and say you never heard of Google it's like someone standing in line to Vote asking what is washington D.C. That's just too weird.

Never heard of Google! If you have a computer and say you never heard of Google it's like someone standing in line to Vote asking what is washington D.C. That's just too weird.

He had to be trying to make a lame attempt at sarcasm... he couldn't have found this site without Google.

thanks alott!! is that what happens when you ask for help around here? you get sent to some serious bull shitt!!
nice way to build a great rep for this site of yours!!

I invested my time to locate the author's site for the theme you were looking for. And I found it. And this is how you thank me? I'll get over it but it's highly unlikely anyone else will ever attempt to help you with a problem.

city girls just seem to find out early how to open doors with just a smile

Back
Top Bottom