Windows 7 Windows 7 Blue Screen Error

ionbid

Windows 7 Blue Screen Error - PLEASE HELP ***

Hi,

I am having a big problem with windows 7 RC and windows 7 Bata. About almost every 15 minutes on the dot i get a blue screen error. Here is the error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7100.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA800BB09028
BCP3: 00000000BE000000
BCP4: 000000000030014A
OS Version: 6_1_7100
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\062109-20906-01.dmp
C:\Users\Joey\AppData\Local\Temp\Link Removed due to 404 Error

Link Removed due to 404 Error

I first installed windows 7 bata and it ran ok for two months. About 3 days ago, it auto updated, and I started getting these blue screens every 15 minutes on the dot . After many fail attempts to fix, i thought, maybe i would reinstall windows 7. (RC) so i downloaded and installed this. I thought maybe this fixed the issue but surly it did it again. Then i thought maybe it was my hard drive. (every once in a while it will blue screen before the 15 minutes even once when i was typing in my password to log on to windows) After putting a brand new Hard drive in, i installed windows 7 RC for the 2nd time. (crashed again almost 15 minutes on the dot.)

Just crashed again while i was typing this post! Can anyone help me by reading the two files I am attaching to this post?

Last edited:
Please help.

Can anyone read the output files for me and tell me what the problem is? I think its the processor but i need to confirm.
Thank you,

I am experiencing a very similar problem. I'm using Win7 since the RC1 was released. It worked like a charm. Its only past few days, my computer has been freezing at irregular intervals. First it froze after 7-8 hours, then it begame more frequent and started freezing every 10-15 mins. I donno what changed because I've had no hardware changes. Every time I restart after freezing, it says that Windows experienced an error called "Blue Screen". I can't even keep my computer working long enough to see what the error really is. It just freezes as soon as it boots up. Somebody please help..

PS. I'm using the same version of Windows 7 in a laptop and its working perfect.

i have faced the blue screen error and totally removed by this software,....
i am thnkfull to that software and its maker...
THNX GOD....
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Hi,

The presence of incompatible drivers in the system might be the reason for the blue screen error.

That means you could fix that issue by removing those drivers from the system.

If the system shows the name of any of the drivers, then those drivers will be the actual cause of the blue screen issue.

Either by upgrading or by the replacement of the driver, you could fix the issue.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Blue screen error

Hope this information helps you.

Back