Windows 7 Windows 7 build 7032 FAKES

Be careful with this one, Jefins. Forum rule

"No Software Piracy: You agree by posting on this site you will not post links or discuss in any way, ways to pirate or illegally download any proprietary or commercial software. (Example: Windows 7). This site is based on discussion and support for this kind of software, not stealing it. There are no exceptions to this policy. You will be banned, and you will be IP blocked from our site. "

The Admin may step in and close the thread before it goes much further.

ok, ok, sorry. My mistake.

But...

I did not give any links to download!

I just tried to make everybody to know fake torrents, because downloading fake they can get viruses a and whoknowswhatelse(?)...

thanks for the heads up...

but i do believe the people that congregate and collude in here know to stay away from the torrents!;)

but i do believe the people that congregate and collude in here know to stay away from the torrents!;)

example1:
absolute beginner finds an info about build 7032 and downloads first torrent that google shows him. Next day he is trying to delete all viruses that came together with that fake torrent...
example2:
absolute beginner finds an info about build 7032, but doesn't download first torrent that google shows him because he knows on what to look before downloading...

Before our first PC broke down, in august 2008, i did know only how to play stupid games and download all "click me, download me, play this game, look at this free of charge offer", but then i had to start to learn about pc's, programs, and a little bit about hardware, etc.
Most of teenagers at my age(i don't know about whole world, but i do know about Latvia) thinks that pc's are for games, and they doesn't know much about how to get rid of viruses. Most of them thinks that best way to solve problem is to reinstall os or to pay for virus deletion...

OK, i'm deleting this text until Admin decides - ban me or not to ban.

LOL. You are not going to be banned for having an idea.
Your posts are interesting and welcome in the forums.
By the way. You don,t have to apologise, in you signature, for your English or you age. I am sure there are some younger members here, and I am having no problems with your english.

Back
Top Bottom