Windows 7 Windows 7 build 7106 -FULL in english

hbailla

every week you see a new Windows 7 beta build leak , if not more than one on the same week. Just a few a days ago we heard about the build 7077 and this time around it's 7106. The build is currently only available in Simplified Chinese, but the English x86 and x64 copies are expected to follow soon.

to download this buil follow this link and you can even download the english pack from the same link

computer news: download Windows 7 build 7106 -FULL EN-RUS x86 now

Last edited:
I've heard that this still has some Chinese in it though....like the buttons on response windows are still Chinese. Is that the case?

OK...I'm actually installing it on my laptop right now too...

Hmm....seems alright...some of the buttons are still in Chinese though. There's another rumor that the english version has leaked, but I will believe it when I see it

Last edited:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Build 7106, which leaked the other day in chinese, is in fact 7076 with a revved up build number. So currently 7077 is the newest from a code perspective as 7106 does not contain the new visual style elements (updated taskbar buttons etc…) that are in 7077. So for all of you who have 7077, stick with it and don’t bother with 7106.

What's the point
RC (7100) in both x-86 and x-64 is out in the wild now -- looks like Microsoft is leakier than the Titanic after hitting the 'berg.
Provenance has been validated as well -- GENUINE.

Cheers
jimbo

What's the point
RC (7100) in both x-86 and x-64 is out in the wild now -- looks like Microsoft is leakier than the Titanic after hitting the 'berg.
Provenance has been validated as well -- GENUINE.

Cheers
jimbo

Yes downloading as I type this ;) Good luck too all = very good news :)

Back