Windows Vista Windows 7 for 2010...Confirmed?

We have touch screens at work and I hate 'em. They have to be calibrated and to answer your question no it won't work with any monitor.

As I thought... Well I'm not buying a new moniter and I'm sure al that touch screen stuff will be optional anyway..

Yep.......Can't see me "splashing the cash" on a new monitor to accomodate touchscreen technology. This is just trying to talk up a new OS with new "bells & whistles". The "learned" among us know better!!!!!!!

News has come through that MS has asked vendors to start getting the drivers ready for 7 as soon as the beta is available...More here:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

One interesting thing to note is that MS certification costs $250 a pop unless you put more than one driver through at a time..

It looks like sometimes they do learn from their past errors. I wish they had sent that out for Vista with so much advance notice. (Particularly 64 bit)

Well as Dave says it does look like that ms are at least trying to do it right for the next release (or should I say do it better).. I think if ms had done this with vista ( getting the software vendors ready) then it wouldn't have nowhere near the bad rep it has attained.. This in turn has now set the many from taking vista up no matter how good it actually is because the damage has already been done... Anyhow it's not like we haven't had this discussion before...:rolleyes:

More on the 2010 release of 7 :
Link Removed due to 404 Error

More details on the next os... A 09 release is starting to look more like a reality...
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back