Windows Vista windows 7 forums

Jimbo22

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
What is wrong with this web site? I keep trying to pull the page up and I keep getting IE error page: page not found click diagnose tab. This has been going on for a week now. One day I can get on next cant. I've tried different computers, different browsers and the same thing. All day today until now (7:40 pm est) is when I finally got on. What's going on?

It's ok, it's the site, not your PC, browser or a bad connection :)

Why it's up and down I don't know :confused:

Server May Be down

What is wrong with this web site? I keep trying to pull the page up and I keep getting IE error page: page not found click diagnose tab. This has been going on for a week now. One day I can get on next cant. I've tried different computers, different browsers and the same thing. All day today until now (7:40 pm est) is when I finally got on. What's going on?[/quote

Same here..... (Pacific Time 6:00 am - 2:00 pm (Last Tuesday) Cannot make contact with server, Contact website administrator). Funny, no problems for me today.

Last edited:
What is wrong with this web site? I keep trying to pull the page up and I keep getting IE error page: page not found click diagnose tab. This has been going on for a week now. One day I can get on next cant. I've tried different computers, different browsers and the same thing. All day today until now (7:40 pm est) is when I finally got on. What's going on?

It's not you Bassfisher but teething troubles with the site. Hopefully this will be sorted soon..

Glad to know it's not on my end. Can't wait for this issue to be resolved. Though it would be nice for some sort of warning, notice of some type via post on web site or email prior to the system over haul or hardware updates. I know nothing can be done for crashes. Thanks again for letting me know that I wasn't going crazy....

i hope it does get sorted soon, before people just go elsewhere as it is one of the best sites there is.

Back
Top Bottom