Windows 7 Windows 7 got Deactivated after connecting system with 2nd hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangat82

Hi all,

My issue is:

Recently i installed Windows 7 Ultimate and got that activated. Every thing was working fine.

When i connect my 2nd Hard Drive and boot the system then the System says that :
"Your Windows 7 is not Activated, only 30 Days left to Activate"

Please help me in this issue.

Mangat

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your reply.

but if there is a problem there would be some solution.

I'm looking for that. Please help.

Mangat

I can't speak as a rep of the site, but I do know for a fact it doesn't deal with issues such as yours. Good luck looking elsewhere for help with your "free" Windows.

No it isn't. If you wish to publicly help with illegal activities, go for it. See how well accepted it is by the mods/admins.

Cold would be the OP trying to put others at risk for his "problems".

Hi all,

My issue is:

Recently i installed Windows 7 Ultimate and got that activated. Every thing was working fine.

When i connect my 2nd Hard Drive and boot the system then the System says that :
"Your Windows 7 is not Activated, only 30 Days left to Activate"

Please help me in this issue.

Mangat

Your first step should be to call the phone number on the package for your copy of Win7 and request a re-activation. It dosn't happen very often but hardware changes can cause this. You will need your old activation code and the serial number from the box.

I hope the site bans you for illegal activities, since you knew for a fact what you're doing, based on my posts.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

"

1. No Software Piracy: You agree by posting on this site you will not post links or discuss in any way, ways to pirate or illegally download any proprietary or commercial software. (Example: Windows 7). This site is based on discussion and support for this kind of software, not stealing it. There are no exceptions to this policy."

Last edited:
mangat82:
Hello and welcome to the forums. If as you indicated in your OP, the problem happened when you introduced a second hard drive, then maybe removing the second hard drive could help. Any and all problems regarding issues with Genuine Advantage, Activation, or anything else that may be part of having an authentic copy of Windows 7 or any other software package for that matter should be direct at and handled by the software vendor, in this case Microsoft.
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back