Windows 7 Windows 7 Issue

aRegularWindowsUser

So recently, my computer has suddenly went into a temporary profile with no reason, I tried the regedit .bak trick and now it does not let me go to my regular profile and would say that it cannot be loaded or something like that, I need help.

Details here: (Not Updated but the most recent)

Attachments

• huehueh-1.PNG
    huehueh-1.PNG
    72 KB · Views: 310
Hi,
did you try the built-in Windows System Restore to roll your system back to a point in time before the profile problem occurred?

If this doesn't fix it, I would MAKE CERTAIN YOU HAVE ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA (LIBRARY FOLDERS) BACKED UP TO EXTERNAL MEDIA BEFORE ATTEMPTING FURTHER REPAIRS WE RECOMMEND TO YOU!!!

From here, you'll need to test your hardware using the link to the article I wrote. Once you've done this, you can proceed to software troubleshooting and repairs also covered in the same article. There is no sense running software repairs on a computer that has broken hardware, as the problem will just appear again. Here's the article: Windows 10 - Unclickable Task Bar
Start with POST #6 under my username of BIGBEARJEDI.
This will fix 90% of problems with corrupted profiles or other Registry/Hive based failures that don't respond to Registry hacks or tweaks :up:(those generally are not recommended except for use by Experts, as they often make things worse as you have experienced).:headache:

Best of luck, :D

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back
Top Bottom