Windows 7 Windows 7-No Sound Toshiba TECRA A8

offi55

Hi all,
Week ago I installed (clean installation) Win 7 Ultimate x64 and I don't have sound. Volume bar is moving and I have installed newest Realtek HD drivers, but it's still not working. In my device manager I have two unknown devices, so it can be about them. I really need sound, so pls guys, help me... I know, that people with Asus solved that problem with installing drivers form VIA, but I don't think they match my notebook also... Any advice?

i clicked mixer, but there are no options to set. I've set all options in Volume COntrol options, when you right-click sound icon. I don't even believe that my sound card is HD, but Windows got drivers like that. Even after clean installation they weren't working. An because Win recognized my sound card to be Realtek i installed their newest drivers. Maybe I should install AC '97?

yes, there are. I have Intel Chipset 945GM Express. I think I have to install some driver for that motherboard, onboard sound, but i can't find one...

From Intel Detect i got: Audio Driver for Intel® Desktop Board
Product Detected
Current Driver Installed
This device is unknown or unsupported. Please contact the manufacturer for possible updates. More information>>

But I'm downloading AC '97 and I will try that.

Hi all,
I found the solution:

1. make sure that you have TOSHIBA Value Added Package installed on your laptop
Link Removed due to 404 Error

2. Download and install the Utility from Toshiba support - "Sound Utility to Turn Mute Off After Upgrading to Vista"
Link Removed due to 404 Error
Link Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 Error

3. Reboot your laptop.

Enjoy the sound. :)

Precission |Toshiba Tecra A8 - Windows 7 x32 Professional SP1 CZ|

Back