Windows 7 Windows 7 not letting me use Java web applet!

TheAJ

Hey,

Recently i upgraded to Windows 7 (RC1)
And i installed both Java x64, and x32, and when i try going to java web applets (ragescape.org/playhd.php) it doesn't show anything!

When i right click, nohing shows up so i know that the java thing is there, but nothing is showing up!, the java process isn't even coming up

Please help.

Please help me!

Last edited:
Welcome to Windows7forums.. :)

That's strange.. I'm running both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC and have Java installed on both and haven't had any issues at all.. Did this start right after you installed Java or is it something that started happening after you installed something else?..

You say you upgraded?

A "clean' Install is truly the right way to perform an install

Do you have the latest Java runtime 13?

when you hgo to Tools > Manage Add-ons, is Java helhper in the list?

Forget all of the above i just tried that site and just got the picture placeholder.

Have you tried any other sites?

Hey,

Recently i upgraded to Windows 7 (RC1)
And i installed both Java x64, and x32, and when i try going to java web applets (ragescape.org/playhd.php) it doesn't show anything!

When i right click, nohing shows up so i know that the java thing is there, but nothing is showing up!, the java process isn't even coming up

Please help.

Please help me!

opera reported this
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
Link Removed - Invalid URL
05/09/09 03:01:06
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.9
so reckon it's broke , If you want to test your java on your browser go here

Back