Windows 7 Windows 7 RC build 7100.

Less

I think this is the right spot to post my problem.

I got Windows 7 RC build 7100 32 bit
Three days ago when i booted my cpu i got a startup window that reminded me to validate my software. Tho i pushed ask me later.. a minute later i tried all the keys that are available for Windows 7 RC 32 bit. None of them works, ive really tried all of them and it still says that "The product key you have entered will not work with this edition of Windows 7". Tho when i check my system information it says that the edition expires August 1. What is wrong?

What date did you install it and did you activate then? I think there was a time limit on install and activating.
Joe

I've seen posts with people moaning about not being able to rearm assorted versions and I think you have activate or rearm before the 30 day grace period if you get blocked out then can't activate online. I'm not sure on the RC.
Joe

To see if you have an Installtion ID, go to Start > Run, and type cmd, then type slmgr /dti

Tho, when i checked the system information center it says on the Windows tab that it has no ID.

Ok.

No i did not buy anything. I just downloaded the RC 32bit about two months ago from microsoft.com

Back