Windows 7 Windows 7 RC - May 5th

Radenight

-Just to give you all something to go by for the May 5th download.. It's now 12:00 AM (ADT) Atlantic Standard Time, in my hometown.. So not much longer to wait now.. a few hours.. And the RC will be live... for a while..

Yep I'm already for it. I plugged in my XP hard drive and got my dvd burning software all que'd up for the big day. Bye bye beta.

Thanks for the link, but downloading won't work for me. Something about a bad URL. I'll wait until tomorrow, maybe then it'll work right.

Must be overloaded already, I cant get back to the page either now. Lucky I already started downloading both versions!

Here's a couple keys for the 32-bit edition..

MT39G-94YXX-J3V3Q-RPXJB-RQ6D7
MM7DF-G8XWM-J2VRG-4M3C4-GR27X

XP Pro SP 3 to 7 RC

Hello people, Ted here for the 1st time.
Been “testingâ€Â￾ Beta 7 (7000) for a while, I’m one of those who skipped Vista, kept XP Pro (SP 3) and now I’m inches away from downloading the RC of 7
Question: Didn’t MS have a plan for XP Users to download RC 7 on an external HD or partition and then text edit a workaround to install RC7 without owning Vista?
Any info will be much appreciated
thanks
t

Win 7 7100 RC streaming down the sever to your PC

Microsft's best ever Windows made it to RC for the ordinary folks EXACTLY as Promised.

Man both my downloads slowed right down, got to 65% now they crawling at 30kbs. Must be getting hit real hard

Mine keeps speeding up and slowing down. One minute it's downloading at 1MB/sec and next minute 30KB/sec. Oh well, as long as it's done by tomorrow morning.

A couple minutes after midnight it started working ...so I got the download started and went to bed, checked it at 4:00 AM and it was finished, so I'll be installing it later today !! I went with the 64 bit version.

A couple minutes after midnight it started working ...so I got the download started and went to bed, checked it at 4:00 AM and it was finished, so I'll be installing it later today !! I went with the 64 bit version.

Got mine installed by around 9 A.M UK time . Exactly the same as the torrent that was leaked but could not resist the thought of something for free from MS if only for a year

On 32-bit install, I kept getting error realed to sg****.dll and autorun.dll

WTH is autorun .dll?

Autorun points to setup.exe.

I then was about to get to the Expanding file section and it sat there at 0% for an hour.

Then downloaded the 64-bit and it';s running fine.

Also Bad Image when installing 32-bit.

I tried Imgburn at 1x speed and verified files, still didn't work, then I tries ISO burn, same results.

Anyone else having problems with the 32-bit version?

Yes, it was download from MS site.

I have installed both versions and no problems with the 32bit.. that's odd that it gave you such a hard time..