Windows 7 Windows 7 RC - May 5th

Radenight

-Just to give you all something to go by for the May 5th download.. It's now 12:00 AM (ADT) Atlantic Standard Time, in my hometown.. So not much longer to wait now.. a few hours.. ;) And the RC will be live... for a while.. ;)

Yep I'm already for it. I plugged in my XP hard drive and got my dvd burning software all que'd up for the big day. Bye bye beta.

:D

Thanks for the link, but downloading won't work for me. Something about a bad URL. I'll wait until tomorrow, maybe then it'll work right.

Must be overloaded already, I cant get back to the page either now. Lucky I already started downloading both versions!

Here's a couple keys for the 32-bit edition.. ;)

MT39G-94YXX-J3V3Q-RPXJB-RQ6D7
MM7DF-G8XWM-J2VRG-4M3C4-GR27X

XP Pro SP 3 to 7 RC

Hello people, Ted here for the 1st time.
Been “testingâ€Â￾ Beta 7 (7000) for a while, I’m one of those who skipped Vista, kept XP Pro (SP 3) and now I’m inches away from downloading the RC of 7
Question: Didn’t MS have a plan for XP Users to download RC 7 on an external HD or partition and then text edit a workaround to install RC7 without owning Vista?
Any info will be much appreciated
thanks
t

Win 7 7100 RC Lift off !

Win 7 7100 RC download is 2% and counting....

Win 7 7100 RC streaming down the sever to your PC

Microsft's best ever Windows made it to RC for the ordinary folks EXACTLY as Promised. :)

Man both my downloads slowed right down, got to 65% now they crawling at 30kbs. Must be getting hit real hard

Mine keeps speeding up and slowing down. One minute it's downloading at 1MB/sec and next minute 30KB/sec. Oh well, as long as it's done by tomorrow morning.

A couple minutes after midnight it started working ...so I got the download started and went to bed, checked it at 4:00 AM and it was finished, so I'll be installing it later today !! I went with the 64 bit version.

:)

A couple minutes after midnight it started working ...so I got the download started and went to bed, checked it at 4:00 AM and it was finished, so I'll be installing it later today !! I went with the 64 bit version.

:)
Got mine installed by around 9 A.M UK time . Exactly the same as the torrent that was leaked but could not resist the thought of something for free from MS if only for a year :D

On 32-bit install, I kept getting error realed to sg****.dll and autorun.dll

WTH is autorun .dll?

Autorun points to setup.exe.

I then was about to get to the Expanding file section and it sat there at 0% for an hour.

Then downloaded the 64-bit and it';s running fine.

Also Bad Image when installing 32-bit.

I tried Imgburn at 1x speed and verified files, still didn't work, then I tries ISO burn, same results.

Anyone else having problems with the 32-bit version?

Yes, it was download from MS site.

I have installed both versions and no problems with the 32bit.. that's odd that it gave you such a hard time.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom