Windows 7 Windows 7 Ultimate File Problems

jayzer

Hi forum,

I have performed a clean install of Link Removed due to 404 Error 7 Ultimate, I backed up everything from my hard drive using Genie back up manager & transferred everything back over from an external hard drive. I have successfully activated my product etc.
I am in the process of re-loading my programs, office, etc my e-mail client I used in Vista was MSN Premium also I used IE8. I try to load my MSN Premuim disk and fails to load as it states I am disconnected from the internet, I have a LAN based connection which is working no problem as I can access Link Removed due to 404 Error mail & msn messenger, my IE icon is the default icon and when I try to access via the icon, nothing happens, it's the same when I try any web links, nothing, it seems to me that IE has not been loaded because as I say, I have my internet connection and receiving live mail & messenger.
I have also noticed that my icons for example in 'My computer' are the default icons which to me is strange.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jim Hi forum,

I have performed a clean install of Link Removed due to 404 Error 7 Ultimate, I backed up everything from my hard drive using Genie back up manager & transferred everything back over from an external hard drive. I have successfully activated my product etc.
I am in the process of re-loading my programs, office, etc my e-mail client I used in Vista was MSN Premium also I used IE8. I try to load my MSN Premuim disk and fails to load as it states I am disconnected from the internet, I have a LAN based connection which is working no problem as I can access Link Removed due to 404 Error mail & msn messenger, my IE icon is the default icon and when I try to access via the icon, nothing happens, it's the same when I try any web links, nothing, it seems to me that IE has not been loaded because as I say, I have my internet connection and receiving live mail & messenger.
I have also noticed that my icons for example in 'My computer' are the default icons which to me is strange.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jim

Have you checked with MSN. Maybe you need new stuff to work with Windows 7.

MSN Windows 7 Compatible

Hi,

I checked and MSN is compatible with windows 7, I have made some progress with some of my problems, I have transferred program files from Windows old over to the new program files folder, my IE icon has now changed to what it should be but cannot connect to the internet, I still have Live mail & messenger and my internet connection is good.
I have tried via the 'run' command (iexplore) but fails to open the folder............:mad:

Back
Top Bottom