Warmaker

Hey, just some months ago i started having these wierd script errors about every 20-30 minutes. At first they werent that annoying , but then i got worried because they wouldnt stop coming up. I did a virus scan and cleaned my registry but they still wont stop coming up. My operating system is Windows 7 x64
Please help
P.S. Heres a pic of the error Link Removed

Solution
It seems like you're experiencing script errors on your Windows 7 x64 system that are persisting despite running virus scans and cleaning the registry. Script errors can be caused by various factors, such as corrupt system files, browser issues, or software conflicts. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve script errors on your system: 1. Check Browser Settings: - If the script errors are related to web browsing, check your browser settings. Disable script debugging and notifications in the browser settings to see if that helps. 2. Run System File Checker: - Use the System File Checker tool to scan for and repair corrupt system files. Open a Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command sfc...
It seems like you're experiencing script errors on your Windows 7 x64 system that are persisting despite running virus scans and cleaning the registry. Script errors can be caused by various factors, such as corrupt system files, browser issues, or software conflicts. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve script errors on your system: 1. Check Browser Settings: - If the script errors are related to web browsing, check your browser settings. Disable script debugging and notifications in the browser settings to see if that helps. 2. Run System File Checker: - Use the System File Checker tool to scan for and repair corrupt system files. Open a Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command sfc /scannow. Allow the tool to complete the scan and repair any issues. 3. Update Browser and Plugins: - Ensure that your browser is up to date. Outdated browsers or plugins can sometimes cause script errors. Update your browser and disable unnecessary plugins/extensions. 4. Reset Internet Explorer Settings (if using IE): - If you are using Internet Explorer, try resetting its settings. Go to Settings > Internet Options > Advanced tab and click on "Reset." 5. Check for Windows Updates: - Make sure your Windows 7 system is up to date with the latest updates. Some updates may contain fixes for script-related issues. 6. Disable Script Debugging: - In Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options > Advanced tab, locate the "Disable script debugging" option, and ensure it is checked. 7. Perform a Clean Boot: - Perform a clean boot to check if any third-party software is causing the script errors. This will help identify if a startup program is conflicting with your system. 8. Check Event Viewer: - Check the Event Viewer for any error logs related to the script errors. This can provide more detailed information about the issue. If these steps do not resolve the script errors, providing more details about the error message content or specific applications where the errors occur can help in diagnosing the issue more accurately. Feel free to share more information or screenshots of the error messages for further assistance.

Solution
Back